D. Scott Harnsberger, MD has worked with OBGYN Centre of Excellence since 2003. Dr. Harnsberger is native to Chattanooga. He and his wife Tabitha, have five daughters and two sons.
- Chief of Staff Obstetrics, Parkridge East Hospital 2010-Present
- Medical Executive Committee Parkridge Hospital 2011-Present
- Peer Review Chairman, Parkridge Hospital 2016
- Emory University 1987-1990
- University of North Carolina
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- University of Florida Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Chattanooga Medical Research: Inflammatory Changes in Cervical Cytology: An Association with Gonorrhea and Chlamydia?
- Resident Research Day, University of Florida Dept. of OB/GYN, May 2001
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean and Obesity: A Historical Cohort Cost Analysis.
- Resident Research Day, University of Florida Dept. of OB/GYN, May 2002
- Harnsberger SDS. HIV. in Ling, Duff P. (eds)-Obstetrics and Gynecology, Principles for Practice. (pocketbook, New York, McGraw-Hill 2001)
Professional Certification and Membership
- Certified by American Board of Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Fellow of American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- National Board of Medical Examiners-USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3 completed
- Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners
- Chattanooga-Hamilton County Medical Society
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Hamilton County OB/GYN Society
- Covenant Presbyterian Church
Honors and Awards
- National Honor Society for History
- National Honor Society for Political Science
- Clinical Scholar UT Memphis 1995-1999
If you wish to schedule an appointment with D. Scott Harnsberger, MD, please click http://obgyncentreofexcellence.com/contact/. If you would like more information on procedures, please click http://obgyncentreofexcellence.com/services/inpatient/.