Mary Anna Sanders, D.O., F.A.C.O.G is the newest member of OBGYN Centre of Excellence. Dr. Sanders will begin seeing patients March 2016. You may schedule an appointment today at 423.629.9743.
Dr. Sanders is native to Chattanooga. She loves to participate in mission work.
- Lee University 2001-2005, B.S. in Biology and English; Bible-Minor
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2006-2010, D.O.
Internship and Residency
- University of Tennessee Chattanooga College of Medicine, Chattanooga TN 2010-2014
- Epidural Anesthesia in the Latina Population. Does Prenatal Education Make a Difference? ABOG
Professional Certification and Membership
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners
- American Osteopathic Association
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Chattanooga-Hamilton County Medical Society
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Calvary Chapel
Honors and Awards
- Recipient of the 2016 Frist Humanitarian Award from Parkridge Medical Center
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Lee University 2005
- Chairman of Ethics Committee, Philadelphia College of Medicine 2008-2009
- Recipient of the Hutcheson Award for Oncology for Superior Surgical Skills and Exemplary Service
- Recipient of the Parkridge Medical Center 2016 Frist Humanitarian Award
- Presidential Academic Scholarship – Girls Preparatory School
- Mission Trip to El Salvador, 2016 – Fill-in Hospital Charge
- Mission Trip to Dominican Republic, 2016 – Establish Medical Clinic
- Mission Trip to Ghana, West Africa 2014 – Medical Mission
- Mission Trip to Nepal, 2004 – Medical Mission
If you wish to schedule an appointment with Mary Anna Sanders, D.O., please click http://obgyncentreofexcellence.com/contact/. If you would like more information on procedures, please click http://obgyncentreofexcellence.com/services/inpatient/.