Carol Taylor, PA-C
Carol Taylor excels in hormone replacement therapy, women’s sexual health, contraceptive management, and so much more. She has a passion for serving and counseling her fellow woman. If you are starting your gynecological care or looking for a different option, we believe Carol Taylor is an excellent choice.
Carol Taylor loves spending time outside the office with her two very active boys. She also enjoys gardening, traveling, and playing sports.
- Carol Taylor has been with OB/GYN Centre of Excellence since 2005. Prior to joining our office, she worked as a PA in gynecologic oncology, urology, and family medicine.
- Professional Certification and Membership:
- Certified by National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistant
- Fellow of American Academy for Physician Assistants
- Fellow of Tennessee Academy for Physician Assistants
- Honors and Awards:
- UAB OBGYN PA Student Award
- Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Beta Beta Beta Honorary Biological Society
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- Carol specializes in treatment of menopause using bio-identical hormone therapy, as well as, traditional hormone therapy. She also has a special interest in urogynecology and dermatologic conditions of the vulva.
- Carol and her family call First Baptist, Cleveland their church home.