Gynecologists in Chattanooga TN
Our team of caring staff members and Gynecologists in Chattanooga TN value each patient’s time and consider their needs of utmost importance.
To ensure timely access for any healthcare need, we offer a variety of communication options for our patients including secure texting. Our commitment is the same today as it was 15 years ago; treat each patient with respect, kindness, and compassion. Please consider our practice a part of your healthcare delivery team.
We are closely monitoring and learning about the corona-virus (COVID-19). During this time, we are making the following policy changes to safely serve our patients:
- Telehealth visits are available for medication refills, hormone discussions, depression management, and obstetrical sick consultations. The physician will consult with sick obstetrical patients via telehealth to determine if an office visit is necessary.
- Anyone with flu-like illness (fever, cough, sore throat), exposed to COVID-19, or recently returned from abroad must reschedule their appointment.
- Obstetrical patients are allowed one healthy adult guest to accompany them in our office. Minors may have one healthy adult guardian.
- We are not allowing children in the office until restrictions are lifted for social gatherings. If this is a problem due to childcare, please call our office and we will make after-hour accommodations for you.
- Online check-in is available. The portal/app shows any upcoming appointments and contains a link to complete questionnaires for those appointments. Complete those prior to your appointment and make any demographic changes while in the portal/app. When you arrive on campus, call the office and we will check you in. When you room is ready, we will text you the room number and you can come in the back door.
Thank you for all your understanding – The Staff at OBGYN Centre of Excellence
NEW AT OBGYN CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
- Now Offering BOTOX at $10 per unit and Fillers at $650 per syringe!
- New medical record system to better serve our patients! Patient Portal – health.healow.com/obgyncentre
- We would like to tell you about the new electronic check-in process and electronic statements. You will receive an email to create a new portal account with Healow (EClinical Works). You will see your appointment on the main screen with a button labeled Questionnaire. Click the button and complete the two forms. Also, click menu and go to Questionnaire and complete the surgery and immunization questionnaire. While exploring our new portal, you will notice easier access to ask questions or pay you bill. Your statements are located in the same portal and will notify availability by email.
Our Providers: Dr. Scott Harnsberger, Dr. David Barker, Carol Taylor, PA-C, and Karen Tinsley, MSN, FNP-BC